We at Knob Creek Photography are not a typical photography company.
1) The company is completely run by my family. Hi! I’m Mark the principal photographer. My wife and kids help with thinking of creative ways to make better photos, and I love making their visions a reality. My son, Alex, is my backup photographer. This may not make us exceptionally different, but I feel it does make us a great choice!
2) Your photos are your photos. I shoot fully digital photos in RAW format. When I am done shooting, the photos are moved to a USB drive in JPG format with only minimal editing. The photos are then yours to print, keep, share, upload, etc. All I do is have the ability to use the photos as marketing material. There are no copyrights on the images.
3) We do not sell any other product. We are not in the business of selling books, prints, or other photo items. All we do is take great photos. Once the photos are shot, we give you the results quickly. We are happy to make recommendations based on your needs for photo items, though.
4) We do not significantly retouch our photos. We believe in the natural state of the photo. We only perform minor retouching or editing before converting them to JPG. You are free to go and have any additional work performed. When requested, we will even provide the Nikon RAW files for those that love to edit. This allow you to get your photos faster and allows us to focus on our passion of taking great photographs.
5) We offer some unique backgrounds. We have a 40-acre property that includes a pond, creek, fields, trees, and more. We also have dogs, cats, chickens, and rabbits. Bring your own best friend or borrow one of ours. They are always happy to join in the fun. The property includes a pond, beautiful tree scapes, a creek, various open fields, and a rural atmosphere. We are also available to travel to you. We also work closely with FV Artistry for specialty makeup or creative designs.
6) Easy planning for costs. We like to keep things simple. Our cost for services is a flat $55.00 per hour with a minimum of a two hour booking. This makes it simple to know what you are spending, and the value you are receiving. [See pricing for more info]
Contact us today for more information: email@example.com